Disclaimer!

It has come to our attention that 'Valley Gate' has religious connotations. For those of you who have arrived here expecting an allegory on the Gates of Jerusalem, you are going to be sorely disappointed! 'Valley Gate' is the name of the house and the association derives from the name of our road. Valley Farm is just down the road......

Thursday 8 December 2011

Here we go again

...its been a while, but I got distracted by the Narberth Dynamo Cycling Club website and forum which I administer and post as ValleyMan.  ( I wonder if you can guess Kim's alter-ego!).

But a lot has been going on in the last year and I will try to bring everything up to date, but not necessarily in chronological order.  I have still to overcome the writers block experienced last year trying to recount the story of the new heating system that was installed last October and don't want to get stuck again.


No comments:

Post a Comment